Family Security and Safety is too important
Family Security and Safety,
The Facts You & Your Family Needs to Know
to be left to others, or to chance.
Crime and terrorism is increasing throughout the world.YOU can protect your family from these increasing
security, terrorist and safety risks and threats.
Discover how and IMPROVE YOUR PEACE OF MIND.
Look at the headlines we are constantly bombarded with 'Crime Shows Biggest Increase For A Decade', 'One In Three Of All Police Stations Has Been Shut Down', 'Six Out Of Ten Police Stations Are Only Open Office Hours', 'Beaten, Robbed & Traumatised, But Police Tell Mugging Victim We Cannot Help', 'Terrorists Will Target The UK & USA'.Most of us know people who have been
innocent victims of this increase in crime,
many of us will also have been victims ourselves
The time has come when we should all be considering how we can protect ourselves in the light of these worrying trends. Do we need to improve our car security, install or upgrade home security systems, even install surveillance cameras, perhaps hidden or disguised and perhaps arm ourselves with personal alarms or sprays?It is important that we all learn to become more aware
and streetwise, so that we can spot any danger signals
and areas of vulnerability in our protection. This
applies whether we live in towns or out in the country
Remember also that crimes can and do occur at :- places of work, in schools, universities and colleges, hotels, on the street, in the car, on public transport, in fact almost anywhere, as well as at home.
As far back as 2002, surveys carried out by 'Experian'(research company), estimated that 36% (17 million people suffered at the hands of thieves, fraudsters and vandals), of the adult population in the UK were victims of crime. Reports from police forces back up these figures. An NOP survey showed that 1 in 4 children is a crime victim
As if this wasn't bad enough, our police forces are under manned and bogged down with paper work, political correctness and bureaucracy, not to mention the time spent catching and nicking many thousands of speeding motorists each year. The chances of the police even attending a crime scene (unless it involves a motorist), yet alone catching the criminal is diminishing.
How many people do you know personally that have been victims of crime, some several times. You may even have been a victim yourself? We know many who have been victims, including family members. Most of these people unfortunately only beefed up their security precautions after they had become victims. Until then they thought, like many of you 'it won't happen to us' or 'the insurance will cover it'.
REMEMBER - insurance won't: replace a life, repair a badly injured body or replace items of sentimental value. Where the protection of your loved ones is concerned,
prevention is always better than cure.
Protect them NOW, before it happens,
don't let them become victims by waiting for it to happen
Once people become victims themselves they normally act extremely quickly to improve their protection, by installing alarms, cameras and safes and wish they had done so earlier. So what's the solution?YOU have to start taking responsibility for your own protection,
no one else will
To do this you need the most up to date information, techniques and or products that are currently available to keep you one step ahead of the criminals wherever possible.
Family-Security-Safety.com has one mission... to help you to keep you and your loved ones safe. We aim to provide you with answers and solutions to all of your most pressing questions regarding your family's protection.
We feel that this information is vital to everyone in today's world of increasing crime, violence and terrorism.Got questions about protecting your nearest and dearest?
We've got the answersMany of the solutions are inexpensive to implement,
some cost nothing at all.Have you ever wondered how you would react to a particular crime or terrorist situation,
especially where your loved ones were involved...
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
By being aware of what can happen and taking precautions to avoid it happening, lessens the chance of you or any of your family members becoming victims. You also gain peace of mind and reduce your worries and fears. - Quality of lifeDon't live in fear of crime, terrorism or accidents,
take precautions NOW
PROTECT YOUR FAMILY NOW, don't wait, the cost of delay often far outweighs the cost of action, both in terms of money and emotions - especially emotions.Our families are our most treasured possessions
if you don't believe that, talk to someone who has lost a close family member,
Your family needs to be protected and shown how to protect themselves NOW.
Each page on this site expands on a particular security or safety issue, these topics will be expanded in the future.
We aim to have our updated range of Security and Safety publications available by the end of February 2010.
- Home Security, Systems, Safes, Security Cameras and tips for Home Protection
- Home security, tips, products and systems for cost effective protection of your home. These security (home) improvements could also reduce your insurance premiums
- Home Security Survey
- How to carry out your own home security survey.
- Door Security and Window Security
- Door security and window security facts that help you to deter and defeat burglars
- Home Alarmsan Integral Part of Home Security
- Home alarms are an essential part of many home security systems, with wireless alarms becoming increasingly popular. Police agree burglar alarms deter burglars.
- Safes provide added protection for your valuables, documents, jewellery, money, credit cards, passports etc. against theft and in some cases fire as well.
- Family Security and SafetyHome and Away
- Family Security and Safety. How to protect your family from fire, floods, lightning, drugs, poisonous plants and other risks while in the home, travelling and on holiday
- Home Safety
- Home safety - falls, accidental poisoning by medicines and fires are causes of most fatal and non fatal accidents in the home, with the elderly and the young affected most.
- Security Cameras for the Home
- Where to use security cameras in the home. Types of equipment available and how to choose.
- Camera Spy, Camera Hidden, Camera Surveillance
- Camera spy, camera covert . Choosing a camera type and style to suit an application
- Spy Gadgets
- Spy Gadgets, hidden cameras, microphones and bugs can protect you, your family and friends. They can however also be used against you, beware.
- Eavesdropping is growing at a phenomenal rate, information about you, your family and your company is very valuable to others.
- Terrorism and Terrorist Threats A Growing Threat in a Changing World
- Terrorism, biological and chemical warfare, recognising and taking precautions. Suspicious letters and packages. Disaster plans, safe havens and emergency kits
- Car Security and SafetyHow to ProtectYou, Your Family and Their Cars
- Car security, how to keep you and your car safe from, theft, road rage and carjacking. Vehicle protection systems, tracking systems, safes, cameras, steering wheel and wheel clamps
- Car Safes, Auto Safes, Vehicle Safes
- Car Safes, Auto Safes, Vehicle Safes, protect your valuables: laptops, jewellery, guns, drugs, cameras, documents and mobile phones
- Tracking Vehicles
- Tracking vehicles, systems and options - protection 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Identity Theft, Fraud, Scams, Abuse, Violence.How to Protect your Family
- Advice on how to avoid and handle: bullying, domestic violence, identity theft, counterfeit money, scams, cons and fraud. Computer/internet/e-mail security procedures
- Defense Self
- Defense self - how to be aware and avoid confrontation. Self protection, the law, weapons and techniques.
- Security ShreddingSay NO to Identity Theft
- Security shredding, why all personal documents should be shredded to protect you from identity theft. How and what to shred.
- Home InventoryRoom by Room List of Your Possessions
- Home inventory, a room by room list of all your possessions and their values. Easy to update and insure contents accurately. Faster settlement of insurance claims.
- Security Book
- New security book provides hundreds of valuable security and safety tips and advice for the family, both in and away from the home
- About Us
- About us. Our security experience, our aims that will assist families in crime prevention and protection from security and safety threats wherever they are.
- Frequently asked questions and answers
- Terms and Conditions
- Terms and conditions for use of this web site
- Download Information
- Download information for Windows and Mac users with Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Contact Us
- Contact us by letter, phone, fax or email